- Bribery in public institutions region-wide is endemic and there are no secure channels for citizens to report corruption
- Bosnia’s anti-corruption strategy has been dogged by constant delays due to the opportunistically “ethnic” flavor of politics
- Widespread corruption discourages entrepreneurial activities and diminishes foreign investment potential
- Judges are known to demand bribes and respond to pressure from public officials
- Cigarette smuggling is connected to politics at the highest levels in the region
We can help connect the dots between politics and crime, determine motivations, reveal dubious affiliations and provide evidence to bring wider public attention to one of the region’s most pressing concerns.
For more information: 061 147 802 (+38 761 147 802); firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com