- Smuggling revenues for organized crime groups within Bosnia and in the Bosnian diaspora are estimated to equal the annual state budget
- The shortest route for Afghan heroin, 90% of which is headed to Europe, is through the Balkans
- After drugs, cigarette smuggling and counterfeiting is the largest illicit trade in the region
- Overlapping jurisdictions enable shifting of responsibility for anti-crime efforts
- White collar crimes – fraud, embezzlement, money-laundering – have increased exponentially over the past several years
Our team includes investigators who have spent their careers tracking organized crime networks and mapping their activities. Our OSINT, HUMINT and SIGINT resources enjoy vast capabilities and provide unique insight into the inner-working of criminal groups that are robbing regional governments and legitimate businesses of revenues, contributing to instability and posing a security threat.
For more information: 061 147 802 (+38 761 147 802); email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org